Today we bring the next results of competition «The cleverest!»
Here answers to a crossword puzzle No. 3:
- Accessory of a man's suit from plants and flowers (buttonhole)
- The homesickness which has entitled the film of A.Tarkovsky (nostalgia)
- The mental disease which is showing in fear of open space (agoraphobia)
- Talisman, amulet (оберег)
- The name for the inflamed lymph node at plague (bubo)
- Name of children's writer Bartho which in a translation from Greek means "pure, pure" (Agny)
- Malicious smile (grin)
- Type of a mirror (pier glass)
- Russian national team game with a ball and a bat (lapta)
- Imagination, dream (dream)
- Grapes from the point of view of botany (berry)
- Gratuitous subsidy to the organisations or individuals on carrying out scientific or other researches (grant)
- Without it the railway (rail) is impossible
- Cultivated flower (phlox)
- Formula for decomposition for the separate sums of two variables composed to the whole non-negative degree, received a name of her founder - I.Nyyutona (binomial)
- Deity in the East Slavic mythology, connected with spring, the sun and fertility (Yarilo)
- Most "calming" from chemical elements of periodic system Mendeleyev (bromine)
- Probability of threat or losses (risk)
- Irreplaceable assistant actor (make-up)
We thank all active visitors of a site, with enthusiasm solved our crossword puzzle. And here names of three lucky to which good luck has smiled: NaKa, Tanusha, Unb76.
We congratulate! You became owners of gift certificates for 500 rubles from boutique "L'etual" or "Yves Rocher" (at your choice).
Check the personal messages on our site: instructions, when and where you can take away prize honest earned by the mind are already sent you!