Dear friends! Today we sum up competition «The cleverest!»
Here answers to a crossword puzzle No. 2:
- The out-of-date name of precious metal which today on a youth slang call "red" (Gold)
- Place where in the winter it is possible to feel the second Tatyana Navka (Skating rink)
- The natural phenomenon observed in a hot sunny day at which the image of objects seems distorted because of the streams of air rising over a warm surface (Haze).
- Strong grape wine (Madera).
- Suitable fur for a female fur coat (Mink).
- Literary genre and at the same time state of mind which is tested by the woman after change of the husband (Drama).
1. The promise which we steadily give ourselves when we plan to begin new life since Monday (Pledge).
2. Labour duty peasants (Quitrent).
3. The address to the married woman in France (Madam).
5. Clothes for a holiday (Dress).
7. On it at different times acted Oleg Popov and Yury Nikulin (Arena).
8. Feeling which is tested by these people, according to Russian proverb, (Offense) allows to carry on them water.
We thank all active visitors of a site, with enthusiasm solved our crossword puzzle. Here names of three lucky to which good luck has smiled:
mick, glaswellt, svetik.
We congratulate! You became owners of gift certificates for 500 rubles from boutique "L'etual" or "Yves Rocher" (at your choice). Check the personal messages on our site: instructions, when and where you can take away prize honest earned by the mind are already sent you!
And everything who wants to appear on a place of today's winners, we suggest to solve our new crossword puzzle!